A SICK AIRWAY:
- Airway lesion (chronic obstruction)
- Infection, Inflammation
- Cystic fibrosis
- Kartagner's syndrome
- Allergic brochopulmonary aspergilliosis
- Immunodeficiencies (hypogammaglobinaemia, myeloma, lymphoma)
- Reflux inhalation injury
- William Campbell syndrome (and other congenital ones)
- Yellow nail syndrome/ Young's syndrome
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.
Did you know?
|Williams-Campbell syndrome is a disorder involving a reduction or absence of cartilage in the bronchi which affects lung functioning.|
|Young's syndrome is a combination of obstructive azoospermia and chronic sinopulmonary infections. The azoospermia is due to obstruction of the epididymis by inspissated secretions.|