Pain and Relief
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialise correctly.Sorry, for the inconvenience.
- What is Pain?
- Why s dealing with pain so tough?
- Pain is multidimensional
- Mediators of response to injury and pain
- Persistent pain
- Chronic pain
- Individula response to persistent/chronic pain
- Pain and patient evaluation
- Physiology of senation - sensory receptors
- Neural transmission
- Higher centres in the nociceptive system
- Gate control theory of pain
- Castel's model of Pain control
The text in this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.